Thursday, February 12, 2009

Submitting a Plant Question

The focus of this blog is to talk about plants; their unique characteristics, identities, and care aspects. I ask that you keep your questions plant-specific to avoid digressing from the theme of this blog. There are far too many variables within different landscapes and gardens so I will not entertain general questions such as: "how do I care for my lawn or garden?" Here are some examples and guidelines for the type of questions you may submit:

Rules:

  1. You must name a specific plant in your question.
  2. You must ask a specific question about the mentioned plant.

Examples:

  • How do I prune my weeping beech tree?
  • What is the best time for transplanting rhododendrons?
  • How do I reduce black spot on my roses?
  • When do I cut back my daffodils?
  • What is the best method for propagating hydrangeas?

You get the idea. Just name a plant, and state a question! Send all your inquiries to:

namethatplant@gmail.com

No guarantees will be made that your question will be published. Please keep your emails clear and to the point if you want to increase your chances of being answered.

0 comments: